You've Got Enough To Do.Building a website doesn't have to feel like rocket science.
Are you struggling to DIY your website?
- Are you tired of fumbling with plugins and theme templates that just won’t work for you?
- Can’t figure out why nobody is visiting your site?
- Don’t know your widgets from your whatchamacallits?
- Can’t seem to find the time to wrap your head around how to get your website to look the way you want it?
- Pulling your hair out because the photos just won’t display properly or the font never looks right?
- Has your site been hacked and you’re not sure how to keep it secure?
STOP THE MADNESS.
It’s just not worth it. You’re a bold and professional entrepreneur and you deserve a beautiful website for your business. Don’t lose time or customers because your website isn’t working for you. Let’s get you on the right track.
Your time is more valuable when spent pulling in new customers and earning money than it is fumbling with your website. A stylish and professionally designed website will make it easy for customers to trust your brand and your business. You’ll be able to launch your business more quickly and devote your time to doing what you love best.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
This is where we sit down together and dream up the possibilities. This is also where you get to decide what your website should say about your business.
This is where I get to flex my creativity by designing each page based on your chosen colour scheme, content, photos and graphics. Then you let me know what you think.
3. Build & Test
This is where I roll up my sleeves and get to down to business building your pages, coding in your customizations and adding functionality. Then I adjust according to your feedback. Once we’re done we test it out and see how it rolls.
This is the part where we pat ourselves on the back and celebrate our success. Then I get to watch your business take off - my favourite part!
Stress-Free and Easy.
To make sure we’re on the right path.
Project Management Tools
To keep us on track.
Always Available to Chat
In case something comes up – like a brilliant new idea.