DIY Support Solutions
Get the support you need for doing it yourself without breaking the bank.
Small Tweaks and Quick Fixes
Need to change up some content? Want to post a blog post? fix the way an image displays? Mobile display issues? No worries, consider it done.
Just need to have someone you can lean on when things get busy? You can pre-purchase hourly support to use when you need to.
Website Coaching and Q&A Sessions
Got questions? Looking for some more in-depth explanations of how to accomplish something? Let’s have a chat, I’m sure I can point you in the right direction.
Ready to learn how to DIY your site, but need the support and guidance to get you going in the right direction? DIY Support packages are the way to go.
Are you struggling to DIY your website?
- Are you tired of fumbling with plugins and theme templates that just won’t work for you?
- Can’t figure out why nobody is visiting your site?
- Don’t know your widgets from your whatchamacallits?
- Can’t seem to find the time to wrap your head around how to get your website to look the way you want it?
- Pulling your hair out because the photos just won’t display properly or the font never looks right?
- Has your site been hacked and you’re not sure how to keep it secure?
I can help you. If you’re ready to get some serious help so you can get your website on track I have a solution for you.
DIY Support and Guidance Options
So you’ve decided to learn to do it yourself and just need a helping hand along the way, then look no further. I’ll walk you through the how-to’s, provide you with guidance, answer your questions, and take care of anything that stumps you along the way. With the right support in place anyone can learn to build their own website in WordPress.
Coaching Sessionvia Skype
- Great for people who want to learn how to do it themselves.
- Discounted hourly bundles available.
Website ReviewA thorough review and feedback report
- Receive a complete website review and feedback report
- 30 minute phone Q&A
DIY Rescue ServiceGreat for Getting Yourself Out of a Jam
- Website review and feedback report or Website strategy and planning session
- Five hours of support for tweaks and fixes, design and development, content, graphic and image editing
- One hour website coaching call plus one 30 minute follow up Q&A call
- Support hours valid for three months
LifesaverWhen you've had enough, and need some serious help.
- Website review and feedback report OR one hour website strategy and planning session plus site strategy report
- Ten hours of support for design and site development work, tweaks and fixes, content writing, and graphic or image editing
- Two one hour coaching sessions
- Support hours valid for four months
What My Customers Are Saying
Check out the kind words received from happy clients!
I can’t say enough good things about Honey Lane Creative. Sherri beautifully and professionally designed my website to meet my specific requirements, in addition to providing me with sound advice and effective tools to get my business up and running. She is creative, inspiring, and shows that she truly cares about her clients’ business needs. I would I highly recommend Honey Lane Creative services to all blossoming entrepreneur.Jenn Morin
Sherri is a pleasure to work with! She has an eye for colours and is very creative and artistic. She is patient, friendly and generous. She never hesitates to share her knowledge with me and to help my business as much as she can. I have worked with her on several occasions and on different projects and I’ve always had good experiences. In fact, I now consider Sherri as a friend!Claudie Larouche
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to use all my hours at once?
Nope, I can work in half hour increments until all of your hours are used up. I’ll keep a log in a google docs file.
How do I know you are tracking your time accurately?
I use a time tracking software called Harvest. It tracks all my hours as I’m working.
What is your refund policy?
If the work has not yet begun and your hours haven’t expired, I will refund your money minus a 15% deposit. I cannot refund the money if your hourly package has expired.
Can I upgrade after signing up?
Yes, you can upgrade at any time after signing up. You will be charged the difference between what you have already paid and the price of the package you are upgrading to.
Will you teach me how to design my own site from scratch?
Yes! But it really depends on where you are at and how quickly you can learn. It may not be cheaper than having me design it for you, but if you are eager to learn then I might be able to help. Get in touch for more details. You can contact me to set up a time to chat.
Why is there an expiry date on my package?
I add expiry dates because as a solopreneur it’s super important that I can plan out my time and make sure I’m not over booking myself or under booking myself. This way I know within a given time period how many hourly packages to sell and schedule, so that I can remain responsive to my clients without being stretched too thin.
Need More Support?
Looking for more hands on support? No time to DIY your online presence? Let me know how I can help. I offer a complete range of web design and digital marketing solutions